Pre-registration is open until January 20th 2017.
Pre-registration for the competition takes place via national triathlon federations.
Team registration (3 participants, not European Championships) – e-mail email@example.com.
After pre-registration an invoice will be issued by e-mail. The registration fee must be paid by January 25nd 2017, at the latest.
If the payment is done later, participant must pay extra tax 25,00€ by cash at the registration.
In case of giving up the participation entry fee will not be refunded. If the race is cancelled due to force majeure (circumstances not depending on the organizers), the entry fees will not be refunded.
- Elite and U23 – 60,00 €
- Junior, paratriathletes and Age group athletes – 40,00 €
- teams (3 members) – 90,00€
Wintertriathlon Latvian Championships 2017
Contact and registration:
Mr. Karlis Kalnins
- professional organization in Tehvandi Ski Center
- event medal
- water, isotonic drinks, warm drinks and fruits after the race and water, isotonic drinks during the race
- a participant gift
- admission to pre-race Tartu Mill Pasta Party
- admission to after-race ceremony in nightclub Comeback and afterparty with band 2QuickStart
Pre race service
It is possible to book a special service room for MTB service and ski waxing. Rooms are located at the stadium of Tehvandi Sport Center (50 meters from transition area). Price 30,00€/per day.
If you wish to make a service room booking please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Send your information to email email@example.com and we will do our best to find you suitable MTB bike or skies in Otepää!